Each Season, the MSU Sailing Center hires enthusiastic, energetic, and reliable students that love being on and around the water. If you are interested in working at the MSU Sailing Center, please contact Ken Warshaw via email at, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each season, the Sailing Center may offer openings for the following positions:
* MSU students that have work study as part of their financial aid package are given priority opportunities for employment.
- Sailing Instructors - Open
- Kayak Canoe and SUP Instructors - Open
- Marketing - Open
- Equipment Maintenance and Repair - Open
- Safety Boat Operator - Open
- Assistant Sailing Instructors - Open
- Assistant Manager - Open
And you must be an MSU student for the following positions:
- General Labor (sailing/boating experience preferred but not necessary) - Open